Tuesday 3 July 2012

Small Nail Polish Haul

So because I haven't posted in awhile, I thought I'd put up 2 posts in a night, lucky you.

Recently, I have bought 3 new polishes; Ulta3's Mojito, Ulta3's Black Satin and BYS' Matte Purple.
I have to say I pretty excited, after trialling these polishes, to wear them more and more.


This is Mojito, a pastel-type green, some might call a turquoise or aqua. i totally fell inlove with this as soon as I found it. I bought it on sale at Big W for only $2!



This is Black Satin, a sleek black colour. Before I say anything else, I found this colour hard to photograph so I had to take a picture from More Nail Polish, I do apologize. I wasn't too excited when I bought this colour, I just knew I needed a plain black colour in my collection- I guess this is it. I also bought this on sale at Big W for $2.


Lastly, this is Matte Purple, an average matte purple. I also had trouble photographing this polish, so I got the brightest lighting on it to see if the colour would show. Unfortunately, this is as good as it got and it is a tiny bit darker than the picture shows. I bought this for $4 at Gloss.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you want me to do a review on a certain product.
Gogo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice choices! Do you remember if BYS had a matte black colour? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If I remember correctly, I do think BYS has a matte black shade. If they don't I'm positive they have a matte top coat.

      Delete
  2. Love the purple shade! The green looks nice too. I like how the Ulta3 nail polishes are so cheap, it doesn't make me feel guilty when I end up not using them as much, haha.

    ReplyDelete