Thursday 5 July 2012

Tag: Nail Polish Obsession

Hello guys,
Today I thought I would do my first tag, the only polish related one I can think of is the Nail Polish Obsession tag! If you know of any other nail polish tags, please leave a comment.
Let's get this started!

1. What is your favourite nail polish company?
I think I'd have to say OPI, even though I only own a few of their polishes, I've trialled a whole heap more and I love everything about them, so far anyway.

2. Glitter or no glitter?
This was sort of hard to answer, it all really depends on what mood I'm in. I really adore glitter nail polishes, but for the most part, I prefer no glitter.

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I actually haven't tried any China Glaze or Essie polishes, as they can be quite difficult to get ahold of in Australia, so I'd have to say OPI.

4. When do you change your nail polish?
I'm ashamed to say, I only do my nails as often as I can be bothered! I go to school during the week, and we have a nail polish ban, so I really only have 2 days to wear polish and sometimes I just think is 2 days, really worth it?

5. What is your favourite colour on your nails?
I really like pinks and reds on my nails. I especially liked OPI's Red Lights Ahead... Where? because it is a mix of pink, red and some orange and it really flattered my skintone.

6. Darks or brights?
Most people say they alternate between the 2 according to the seasons; darks for Autumn and Winter and brights for Spring and Summer. Not me. Honestly, I've never liked the look of dark polishes on my nails, so I always reach for brights.

7. What are you wearing on your nails right now?
Sadly, right now I have no nail polish on because it's during the school week, so I'm hanging out until the holidays start tomorrow and I can paint them again.

8. Matte nails- In or out?
I've never really gotten into the matte nail trend, I prefer the glossy look of normal polishes. I do however, purchase my first matte nail colour and to be honest, I wasn't too fussed on how it looked. So I'd have to say out.

9. French manicure?
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I love the elegant simplicity of them. I don't really like acrylic nails though, only stick on ones. They're perfect for every occasion.

10. Favourite Winter and favourite Summer colours?
Well, this is a pretty hard question to answer, since I wear most of my polishes year round, but I'll give it a go.
Summer: Ulta3- Mojito and OPI- Pink Friday
Winter: Diva- pastel mint (no name) and BYS Blue Bang.


Thanks for reading guys, comment on what you like and dislike. Remember to tell your friends about this blog!
Gogo xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment