Tuesday 17 July 2012

NOTD #3, From The Nail Salon

Hello once again guys,
I hope you are all having a great day. I thought that today I would go to a salon and get my nails done, partly because if I didn't I wouldn't have a post for today, and I also wanted to see the OPI Germany Collection in the flesh. I actually wasn't too impressed with the Germany Collection, they were all lacking a certain something I was looking for. There was one colour in the OPI Holland Collection that I was instantly sure I wanted; Red Lights Ahead... Where?


Here is my new manicure. I did not take this photo myself. I got it from Spikethepunchblog .
Anywho, this colour is a coral-red colour. Sometimes it look more orange than red, but most of the time it just looks plain red.


Thank you for reading, peaase subscribe if you like my posts.
Gogo xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Red Lights Ahead... Where! It is my most favourite colour of all ime especially for this summer!
    Oh and like your little profile picture too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I really like the colour too. I havent seen many like it.

      Delete