Monday 16 July 2012

My Holiday Wishlist

Hello everyone,
I am sorry that I didn't put up a post yesterday. I arrived in Asia at around 4 am and slept half the day, then the evening was spent catching up with my family.
Well that is enough about me,
Here are a few things I hope to purchase while I'm away. They are in no particular order.

1. Sally Hansen, Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power

2. Sally Hansen, No More Mistakes Clean-Up Pen

3. Sally Hansen, Kwik Off Nail Polish Remover

4. Revlon, ColorStay in Buttercup

5. China Glaze in Refresh-mint

6. OPI, Minnie Mouse Collection in The Color Of Mini


Thank you for reading, I am sorry I couldn't post pictures of each product, because I am on Blogger for Android and it seems to have a problem with them.
Please stay tuned for more polish-related, goodness!
Gogo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment