Sunday 8 July 2012

The Perfect Travel Companion

Hello guys,
Since the holidays have arrived, I thought I'd do a special travel edition post. I thought this would be a somewhat helpful post for holidayers (like me). As I was packing earlier today I remembered I had a travel nail polish set! I bought it at duty free for $20, which is a bargain for OPI in Australia.

This is the set I bought, only mine also came with a mini orange polish. Just to clarify, I didn't take this photo, it's from Allpolishedupnails. It comes with 3 mini polishes: Rapi-dry topcoat, Chip Skip and Nail Envy basecoat. It also comes with a 30ml Expert Touch nail polish remover AND a pack of pads for removing the polish. To top it all off, it comes in a silk, handbag-sized pouch, where everything has it's special place.
As you can see, each of the nail polishes have their own divided, section on one side, while the nail polish remover has a separate pouch on the other side. It also has room next to the nail polish remover for the removing pads and maybe even some extra room for one other nail polish of your choice! Once again, I didn't take this photo, it's from all-made-up-2, as I have packed this little "treasure" away in my suitcase.

Thanks for reading, commen tideas for my next post.
Gogo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment