Tuesday 7 August 2012

NOTD #4

Hello everyone,
I'm taking advantage of the beautiful sunny weather today and painting my nails in brights (kind of).
Even though I will have to take it off for school tomorrow, there just hasn't been many sunny days this winter. Even though some people might classify BYS' Rebel Red, as more of a vampy colour. Honestly, I think that it turns out relatively bright and that's good enough for a sunny day!


I did not take this photo myself, as I really haven't had the time with all the homework I am doing.
I got it from Pretty Purple Polish as you can see from the tag across the photo.
This colour was $2 at a 2 dollar shop, but you can pick it up in Target, Kmart and Gloss, across Australia. A dupe to this, although I haven't tried it is, OPI's Red My Fortune Cookie.

Thank you guys for reading,
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!
Gogo xxx


5 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous color!! love a classic red nail :) im following you back :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it goes with virtually anything! Thank you aswell.

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:
    http://escapedpotato.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/modified-version-of-versatile-blogger_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute colour
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment

      Delete