Monday 6 August 2012

My Design: Cadbury Chocolate Inspired Nails

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all having a great day.
In my last post I showed you guys the 'Galaxy Nails' I had created. A few people said they really liked that nail design, so I thought I would do another one.
Today however, I wasn't inspired by the night sky, it was the Cadbury Chocolate packaging!
I thought that the purple box, with gold writing looked really elegant with the cursive cadbury font.



I am aware I didn't do the best job at the gold swirls, but I didn't have a gold striper, so I had to make do. The base is simply a matte purple colour and the swirls are just a shimmery gold.
I used a mini Models Prefer gold and BYS' Matte Purple.


Thank you so much for reading,
Don't forget to subscribe and comment, it does mean a lot to me. Let me know what you think of this design.
Gogo xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy these types of posts. I like to be able to see what others are capable of in the nailart department.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I might start to do some more then :)

      Delete