Wednesday 4 July 2012

Review: Revlon Ocean Breeze


Hello guys,
Today I have another review for you, Revlon's Ocean Breeze (320).
First off, I really do think the name suits this nail polish, but I do wish it maybe was a little more creative with it. There is some room for improvement.
There's always been something about Revlon's nail polish packaging that I like. The simplicity of it really makes it seem effortlessly chic. I also really like the lid, it makes painting your nails that much easier and because of something so simple. Needless to say, I love the packaging.
The colour of Ocean Breeze is somewhat a metallic/chrome, blue with some green undertones. What I love most about this polish is, it's scented! With a name like Ocean Breeze of course you would expect it to smell, well like the ocean and as it dries, the smell gets stronger and is pretty realistic. The only bad thing about the scent is, it wares of very quickly, mine wore off completely after 2 days.
Since the colour is so nice I will forgive it.
The formula of this polish is really nice, yet I find it to be very thin and very sheer. It was really easy to work with and wasn't too streaky once you layered it. I found that I would use 4 thin coats of Ocean Breeze just to avoid any V.N.L (Visable Nail Line).
Overall, I really like this polish, despite the sheer application, which was a bit of a pain. The scent was really nice and true to life aswell. The colour payoff was very much what you see, is what you get (even if it is after a few extra coats). I'm not sure of the exact price of this polish as I got it as a gift, but I'v eheard some people say its around 4-5 Australia Dollars.
Thanks for reading,
Gogo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour and it smells too, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell is actually quite realistic too!

      Delete